and what to expect
01 | CONNECT & VISUALIZE
We'd like to get to know your business, vision and goals a bit better before working together. We ask you to create a detailed mood board filled with images and designs to set the mood, feeling and inspiration for your business and brand. This step of the process is crucial as it helps us to visually understand you, your vision and tell your story with branding that has purpose, meaning and intention.
02 | DESIGN & BUILD OUT
Time to gather all ideas & inspiration and create your brand! No matter if it's branding, logo, or website design, we'll refine and finalize your files with 2 rounds of revision. Then we can build out your branding with print collateral, website design, social page elements or anything else your business needs to showcase and stand out.
03 | PREP & FINALIZE
Now that everything's been approved, we'll send off your final files and set you up with the tools needed to carry your brand forward with consistency and purpose!
THE GOOD TO KNOW INFO:
- It's really important that we receive detailed feedback from you during the first phase and when required during revisions. This ensures we know exactly what you're looking for. It also keeps revision work to the allotted maximums so that you don't end up with additional fees due before the project is complete .
- Communication is key during our project and work together. Slow and/or indecisive communication will slow down the whole project and push back deadlines.
- Pricing does not include printing costs, Squarespace set up fees, stock photography, fonts and graphics that may need to be purchased for your project. Please note that you will need to make some of these purchases during our project.
- A 50% deposit is required before we start any design work.
- The final 50% must be paid before we hand over any files or set up your website.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- We require all website content before your project start date. This includes all website copy, images, and anything else we may need to create your website.
- We do not offer refunds of any kind at this time due to the nature of the work.
Frequently Asked Questions
how do i book you for my creative business brand & web design?
Once we receive your inquiry, I'll send my Process + Price Guide and schedule a quick chat to see if we'll be a good working match and find out more about your business needs. We'll send over a contract to sign with a project estimate. Once this is signed by you, we'll send an invoice for a 50% non-refundable deposit. You'll then be officially booked into our calendar.
When will my project start?
We work with only a few people at a time ensuring we're able to give each project the full attention it deserves. Your project will be scheduled based on availability. But don't worry, even if you have to wait just a little bit we'll give you materials to work on and have completed so that you're all ready to go by the time we're ready to start working on your project.
What if my website content isn't ready in time?
We strongly encourage our clients to have a head start on photography and text content ready for their website ahead of time. It can even be in the form of an existing website. We understand it can be difficult to find the time to do all this work but once it's done then you don't have to worry about it again. It's imperative that this part gets done in time as it's the biggest thing that holds back a design project. A really helpful tip is to get it done right away as soon as we've sent you your homework package. The momentum will be there and that seems to help make things run smoothly.
What is a responsive website?
It's a website that's adaptable, flexible, and designed for optimal viewing on all devices. The benefits for your users are seamless navigation, easier reading, flowing image resizing and this user experience will encourage your viewers to stay longer.
Why do you only design squarespace websites?
We love Squarespace & have a love of minimal design, ease of use and being able to have everything all in one space and all in one package price! We find that our clients are so happy with their Squarespace website and they love actually being able to use the backend of their site without worry.
What If i change my mind and want to upgrade my package during my project?
I understand that sometimes we start out thinking we need only the basics and realize that what would really be helpful is to have a bit more help. I have 3 packages for different client needs so you're welcome to upgrade your initial package to the next one up. I'll just send out an updated contract and a new invoice for the remainder of the initial deposit that will equal the difference in price between your initial package and the new one. I'll also adjust the project end date to reflect these changes. And your all set!
Don't see what you're looking for?
If you're not seeing an answer to your question, feel free to send me an email!